Friday, September 5, 2008

Hayles ..Have I told ya lately?



That this picture makes me alittle nervous ??? Repeat after me , "I only make this face in private, not in front of boys ...especially return missionarys" ...


That this day I was so proud of you ..I kept saying .."Look , Look at those double Gold Cords ... 4.0 G.P.A.....Yeah baby, Yeah ! ( in an austin powers voice)! "Yes, I said this even to random strangers, until your Dad made me stop , (fun hater)

That everyday you came home this summer and told me about the animal surgery's you helped with , I was silently singing "twinkle-twinkle-little-star" in my head to drown out the "ickiness" that you so LOVE to talk about :) .. (You are SO gonna be the best vet ever someday)
That you are so "Killah' awesome, that even if you weren't my daughter ,I would TOTALLY want to hang out with you! "Kisses & hugs you sweet thang'
Love your , Mother"
* P.S. Did I tell everyone that my daughter is a BIOLOGY MAJOR...Yeah, I know she's way smart ! "Totally said in a NON-BRAGGING way "

1 comment:

James & Prilly said...

Ok, Haylie is gorgeous! The fact that she is in college makes me feel old! Congrats on raising such a beautiful girl!