Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yes, I am Martha Stewart too , (not)

Decorating,Junking, Magazines...Did you know these are my "OBSESSIONS"?! Of course you did if you knew me at all ..duh?! I haven't blogged about them ...yet . But with it feelin' a "tad-bit-nipply-in-the-air",(yes, I did just say that)today, it feels SO like an "obsession-decorating-day"...
Here is some pics to INSPIRE you...

Yes, I do own a "black crow",don't you ..they are thee halloween decorating "essential"(I don't know why I think that's funny , but it is ..it just is??)and of -course none if these pics are of my house ..cuz' if they were I wouldn't be postin' on a blog ..I would be in mexico drinking magaritas(virgin-of-course-hello?-)cuz' I would have made millions being a famous decorator for the "skanky-rich-and-famous"

No comments: