Friday, October 3, 2008

Fat-bottom-girls......

O.K. ,So I'm on the "family-picture-fast"(pics in a week).. Yes, food fasting for a non-bloated stomach & spiritually fasting for the kids to all smile at the same time ?!!
I just wish it was back-in-the-day of "cherub" like ladies you know the ones that were worshipped by the men for their "voluptuous" rolls of
"Hot-Chub" and fed grapes on the lounge chair or back-in-day when you could be a alittle bigger-girl , but all you had to do was put on a smokin' hot white dress and find a steam-vent in the street and you were "worshipped" for decades..
Come to think of it ...To he...ck with the fast , I'm buying me a dress and searchin' for a steam-vent in the street and the rest will be HISTORY....
OF-COURSE I will totally post the pics ...you don't have to beg..
But if all else fails I am trying to remind myself ..FAT-BOTTOMED GIRLS ROCK -hard-core...Repeat after me....
Oh you gonna let it all hang out (of-course we wear SPANX , even if we are lovin' our J-LO back-parts , we never, never let it hang-out)
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round
Of-course I linked ya the song ..
Click and shake that tail-feather ladies...

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I know this anthem well.

mommy4 said...

amen sister...

ramsam said...

No you just need Big GIrls, You Are Beautiful by MIKA. I must confess, it is as enjoyable as Queen.

just a sampling...

"Get yourself to the butterfly lounge
Find yourself a big lady
Big boys, come on down and
They'll be calling you baby..."

and don't forget

"Diet Coke and a pizza please
Diet Coke- I am ON MY KNEES!
Hey girl! You are beautiful!"