Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm pretty sure...

Victoria doesn't deserve him ...OH, but I do.....

Beck's.....You are officially my crush till the end of 08' and maybe (if your lucky) a little bit into 09'


I would hope you are singing "You raise me Up" by Josh Grobin while looking at this pic ..cuz' I am....

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;You raise me up… To more than I can be..

(* yep, these are the little thoughts that get me thru my week!!)

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Amanda loves the Beckster. He doesn't really do it for me.

Amander said...

I DO! I LOVE HIM! I saw him play in the Real game against RSL and I fell in love. Seriously, I couldn't take my binoculars off of him. Have you SEEN the underwear ad?

P.S. Totally have a Faith Hill Christmas kind of morning tomorrow.

slytrifecta said...

Will you share him?

Wendyburd1 said...

He is good-looking, but he doesn't make my world spin. LOL!

Rebellious Roberts said...

I am sooo in LOVE with him!! i love this post i might just need to copy and past it on to my blog! lol

sorry about the blog hopping! im AUDREY by the way