Thursday, October 30, 2008

Facebook...a mom's bestfriend!

So, I'm getting my "facebook-page" update on my college daughter.. BTW, have I told ya lately that I LOVE Facebook, it's like I have my own private detective...
So this is what I have found out so far this week ....
She is a fan of...kissing....Gordon B. Hinckley...chapstick....Starbucks latte mochas(non-coffee-kind-of-course)...and she has a "love pumpkin with a boy named WES.....hmmmm
And then these pictures showed up on her Facebook page...

Well, I may not be Sherlock holmes, but I have "mad-skills" with the boardgame "CLUE" so here is my GUESS.....
I think Hayles, painted a pumpkin in her dorm, with chapstick on (hope it was Dr.pepper flavor) while maybe kissing, but kept the kiss TOTALLY "prophet-like" and then had some Mocha Lattes????
Do you think I'm right??? I think I may need to call her tonight for some questioning???

8 comments:

Amander said...

Okay, so glad facebook wasn't around when I was in college. And so glad my mom didn't have a blog to post about it :)

Also, love the cupcake background.

Kristina P. said...

Yeah, I second Amanda's comment.

Mommy Madness said...

Hey, a mom has to do what she has to do! Great detective work!!!!

Beautiful daughter

sean said...

well as long as there wasn't a candle stick in the library(and I don't mean that any other way than how it sounds) I think you Clue skills are sharp as a week old pencil!

Jen R. said...

ha ha my mom just got facebook...I'm so glad I'm old and married. I'm also glad she doesn't have a blog! ha ha but your daughter is so cute! P.S. Matching halloween costumes means they might as well be engaged :) I"m just kidding...unless they actually are.

Marie said...

SEAN,
You have to get a BLOG..Cuz' your so funny Billy laughs...
Marie

Judi said...

So that 'Wes'she has a love pumpkin with is my NEPHEW!!
how funny is that?

Judi said...

p.s.
he is a REALLY good guy!