Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NEW FEATURE On MY "O' So HIP blog".. SEAN, this one's for YOU!!.

SO, when you get Comments like this on your blog you have to give-em' "bloggy-award-like attention" BUT, just so ya'll know ..I've done SEAN's hair since he was about 8 yrs. old..And I've helped this "witty-banter" (hahahahaha, sorry, inside joke) blossom like a beautiful Flower in the darkness of life...

This is gonna be a new weekly feature on the my hip blog:
Bloggy-award WITTY COMMENT O' THE WEEK:
sean's COMMENT said...
all I know is that I should learn to stock up on the "rough and ready" not because I'm worried about it going out of production(which it probably will because heaven forbid that a guy can have a GREAT hair product!)
but honestly after the earth stops a shakin down baby gotta look good
!
Picture me dusting of my shoulders(cuz' I do cool moves like that), I've taught him well... Hair product makes the MAN...

EDIT: BUT ..I can't overlook ..amander who wished me this in a comment ..AWWWW ..I totally give you runner-up bloggy-comment-award!
amander's comment:
P.S. Totally have a Faith Hill Christmas kind of morning tomorrow

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Who knew guys were so concerned about their hair products?!?

sean said...

well I'd like to thank the academy for this award and my great hair designer that has made me the man I am today! And YES most guys are concerned about their hair product just most of them aren't really secure enough to say they are!

Amander said...

Wow, I feel so fancy. I'm cool with being a runner up! Great new blog feature.

And Sean, I have to second your comment, my brothers are concerned about their hair product too. Way more than I am!

Jen R. said...

Hi, I love your blog. And I am IN LOVE with your kids' names. And I think there should be more awards like this one in the blogosphere.

ramsam said...

You always have such happy and hip posts I think it just brings out the best in people.

PS-Are you comin for breakfast? It will be my birthday, and all.....

Wendyburd1 said...

My brother is a product...uhhh...junkie! Vain man...he uses more than me, I just use frizz ease serum.

Wendyburd1 said...

My brother is a product...uhhh...junkie! Vain man...he uses more than me, I just use frizz ease serum.

slytrifecta said...

Who is this hottie? I have been secretly wondering.