Friday, October 17, 2008

Start of Halloween fun & DRUNK helicopter pilots?

SO, you read the title and (start singing), let's get this party started...let's get it started..
We searched high & low for some small kiddo-(one w/ autism) FUN last night .. And we ended up at Thanksgiving Point , cuz' let's face-it , they were the only place I could find that wasn't having chain saws ripping towards your neck and dummies with gunshot wounds in their heads..(not that I don't love a good haunted mass murder scene, but the kiddos might need therapy after)
Ok, I digress, we had SO much fun .. there were HUGE blow-up-slides(big shark ones and castlesones ,oh my) & a kinda-scary haunted tunnel and to top off the evening we even had a NICE man come up and offer us a DISCOUNT on a helicopter ride , he had a place all set-up in the field across from Thankgiving Point.. Of-course we declined, didn't sound like responsible-parent-fun...But as he walked off Hunka and I both said at the same time ,UMMMM, did you smell alittle "AL-KEE-HALL" on his breath??? either that or he had a horrible cold and was downing the cold medicine?!! (Wow,I think we totally passed up the thrill of a life-time...??!)
I LOVE HALLOWEEN ..My girls are making home-made Tu-Tus today(they are both being fairy's) and the boys are already wearing their costumes all-day-everyday, and tonight we are making caramel apples...tommorow is CHILI & cornbread and firepit smores (of-course, all of this is being done while I am dressed in my french maid costume...) the fun is going on ALL week...

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Looks like a fun time!

Chili and cornbread sounds SO good right now!

slytrifecta said...

Please take pictures of you in your French Maid costume!

Wendyburd1 said...

Ohhh is it SAD that I wanna go on those slides? They look FUN!! My night was one dismembered body after another...ahhh the power of blood

ramsam said...

You should have worn your French MAid costume to Thanksgiving Point- Oh la la! I bet you would have got your helicopter ride for free!