Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This "ghost" makes/made me feel like LOSER every year!

You see him smiling over there..all-like -neneneneeee, I only go on the doors of the POPULAR people in your neighborhood I only leave a plate of goodies for the COOL people!
I truly have almost needed therapy over this stupid ghost, this ghost said to me.. NO , we really don't think your cool and we SO don't want to make treats for you and your ,un-worthy-of-our-coolness-family.. And then when I would mention the "ghost" to one of my neighbor friends that had been "found-worthy-and-left-with-treats".. I would then recieve the PITY ghost.. you know the one;)...
SO I DECLARE myself FREE from you POPULAR GHOST ...WHATEEEVVVV...I SO don't need you to feel wanted and I SO don't need you to give me treats, I will buy them myself..
And I am truly NOT going to feel bitter this year when I pass all the doors with ghost taped on them..cuz' I am going to secretly know I don't need a ghost to feel popular or cool..
I WAS BORN THAT WAY!! ..neneneneneeeeee

15 comments:

Mother Goose said...

rofl, usually I am the one who starts the ghost in my hood.

sean said...

AMEN!!!! I hate the popular ghost! If you really wanted to get to know me you would leave a plate of cookies in my hand and introduce yourself like a normal person and not leave my treats for some neighborhood stray dog to come and eat and then puke up on my lawn...happy freakin Halloween! btw I kind of look like brad pit

Marie said...

SEAN,
My-Man,
You are the PITT-ster,
L, Marie

Kristina P. said...

I don't even remember what's it like to live in a normal ward/neighborhood. We don't have fun little Halloween stuff like this, and sometimes I wish we did.

sean said...

Marie, well thanks but really its all in the fabulous hair cut! worker man faux hock with a triple lutz!

Marie said...

Sean,
I know my faux-hawk-triple lutz was quite fabo-lisious last night!
Marie

sean said...

now if I could do the fabo-licious triple lutz when I'm trying to get it right before my busy day of stardom-I will be in my trailer!

Judi said...

My house never gets the ghost either!
Maybe we should just "give up the ghost"?
Ha-ha!!

James & Prilly said...

OMG! This makes me laugh so hard! James and I got our first ghost ever the other day...although, I think it was closer to the pity ghost than the coolness ghost, b/c we are new in our neighborhood and people just feel bad b/c they can't pronouce our last name. They would be too intimidated to leave a ghost if they knew just how cool we really are. They're all intimidated Marie, that's it!

Amander said...

Don't let your lame neighbors get you down. If only they knew how popular you are on your blog...then they'd give you the ghost.

slytrifecta said...

I hate that ghost/phantom/witch crap at Halloween. I am with you. Let's both not give a rat's ass anymore!!!

PS Does your mom read the comments. I will clean up my potty mouth if she does.

Marie said...

Janna,
keep the potty mouth.. My mom doesn't read my blog..she isn't computer-friendly yet..:)

Wendyburd1 said...

LOL Marie, good for you. I admit, never seen this before...what are the rules exactly...treat wise...I love treats....mmmm candyyyyy

ramsam said...

Marie. Next year just make your own ghost (you can find them on the internet) and tape it up on SEPTEMBER 30th. just to prove everyone loves you.

Hell- why not tape up 5 or 6 just for fun? I haven't gotten spooked this year, either.

ramsam said...

ps-
I had to swear so I could be like Janna