Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bricky-Baby...

Ode' to Brick Oven...You are the birthday tradition destination, you with your frothy,icy,naughty(ok,not naughty,but it just sounded like that word fit ,didn't it?) mug of Rootbeer. Your pizza so yummi-licious that I even get YOUR sausage on it.. cuz' usually I'm like "I don't eat meat that is.. ground-up-who-knows-what-and- kinda-sorta- taste- like- a- texaco- bathroom- smells..
But not your sausage "Brick-y-baby" yours is mmm-mmm-good..

And then let's not even get started on the "green-tinted" ranch dressing, Oh, you know how to please a girl right where it counts... her salad.

We will be visiting you tonight I hope your ready for ALL the love we will be bringing you ..and tonight...just maybe, I'll dip my bread in your Alfredo Sauce....

9 comments:

Amander said...

Your post just made me salivate a little. I used to go there ALL the time when I lived in P-town. I haven't been for a long, long time now. Maybe I'll have to hit it up soon.

mommy4 said...

Oh how I would give anything for some Brick Oven about right now!!! You have some gorgeous daughters... I would be shakin' in my boots if I were you!!! Keep the rifle loaded...

Kristina P. said...

So, when my husband's family comes into town, it's either Brick Oven or Los Hermanos. Every. Damn. Time.

Oh, and I went to HS with the kid whose family owns Brick Oven.

Rychelle said...

i've never heard of this place, but it sounds intriguing...

Wendyburd1 said...

Okay NOW I am HUNGRY!! Thanks Marie!! And we don't have THIS place in CT!!!

James & Prilly said...

So funny. Aunt Jan flies in today and that is her request - the one place she has to go while here. But-she's old school, still calls it "Heaps." Ooh yeah, havin me some mizithra cheese tonight! You just made me ultra excited.

Marie said...

Prilly-girl,
Tell Aunt Jan I love her to pieces..and she's a "disher" K?
Love you , Marie

Judi said...

We used to go to Brick Oven for FHE when I was growing up!
It has been YEARS since I have been there, maybe I will have to introduce it to MY kids now!!
Looks so yummy!!

Judi said...

Oh yeah~Who is that oh so handsome young man with your so very beautiful daughter in the pic on your sidebar?!
Oh yeah! that is my wonderful nephew Wes...