Thursday, November 6, 2008

GET IN MY BELLY!!

What does Red Mango ice-cream, Moz Sticks, Krispie Kreme dough-nees, Sonic Apple Juice Slush-ees,meat loaf , or loaf of meat ..whatEVVV... potatoes, caramel apple suckers,choc. cake dougnuts ALL have in common???
They are all have a PARTY in my BELLY ... I bringing NEW meaning to the phrase "eating your emotions" And now I just have a GIANT food baby crying it's wee-little -eyes out in my tum-tum... Let's all start chanting " stress-be-gone-baptism-be-over-16-b-day-party-be-over-devil-be-gone..JK"

6 comments:

Dads(2) said...

WOW--Now children, tell us again how your mother exploded?

Wendyburd1 said...

That is a LOT of...emotion!! LOL! That food sounds good though, I hope it stays IN the tumtum! :p

Kristina P. said...

I can just picture the autopsy now.

Rychelle said...

what are moz sticks?

are you using them to stir it all up?

Marie said...

Rychelle,
mozzarella sticks & H-to-the-ya..they probably are stirring it all up and NOT in a good way..BLAH
Marie

Amander said...

Yikes! Good luck with the baptism and the party - you can do it!