Monday, November 3, 2008

Mary-Jane or Potato's??

So, I was retrieving my phone messages this morning and this one kinda caught me off-guard...The message went alittle somethin' like this:
"Billy we have harvested and did you want 50 pounds or 100 pounds..call me"
O.K... So I'm thinking hunka-hunka- burnin'-love has totally lost it and is starting to have an affair with "Mary-Jane"..after all we are having a daughter turn 16 and the twins baptism ALL on Saturday and don't for one minute think I didn't place a call to my doc for a script of Valium..Sometimes thinking about your "happy place" doesn't cut-it, you have to pick your happy place up at Macey's pharmacy and wash it down with a diet coke from sonic...(of-course JK,..kinda)
MUCH to my relief our "CRAZY-A-LIFE" hasn't led him down the path of darkness or away from the golden-rod...YET.. it was a message about POTATO's ... Now NOT only am I gonna need Valium ...I'm gonna need Oprah's new diet plan to get off all the pounds from the CARBS!

NOPE to DOPE.....
YES to CARBS :)

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

My first train of thought tends to go to drugs too.

And I love the new header!

Jen R. said...

Just say no!

Mommy Madness said...

That's hilarious!....Just say no!;)

LaDawn said...

My family can go through 100 pounds in no time.

Potatoes, that is, they like potatoes!

Rychelle said...

pot or POTatos.

tough choice. ;)

just kidding, of course.

not tough. choose the pot.

just kidding, again.

or am i?!?

ha!

sorry, i crack myself up!

slytrifecta said...

Is that how I get to my happy place?

Dads(2) said...

wow, you could of made some MULLA!

ramsam said...

when you are done with the potatoes stop by. i have a lot of chocolate cake left!

(ps- don't cry at the baptisms like I always do! Or if you do, make sure to wear water proof mascara!)

Wendyburd1 said...

mmmmmm potatoes

sean said...

so first problem....hope that isn't a picture from a family vacation to the weed farm! 100lbs of potatoes!!!!unless y'all are really into some baked potato bar on the beautiful granite I wouldn't be getting a hundred lbs. the twins are being baptized!!!!? wow baby gotta go get some botox cause dang I'm OLD!

Just Me said...

Marie,
Email me with details about this weekend.
Thanks.