Thursday, November 6, 2008

A new baby named Rebel....

My hunka-hunka-burnin-love surprised me with a new Canon Rebel yesterday(screaming, jumping up & down & the yelling of OMGOSH was witnessed)I don't know how to use it yet and I will have to take a class fer-sure(WAY to many buttons) and the other thing that is fer-sure ..Billy is going to be rewarded for his good deed.....
Yep, I'm gonna be taking pictures of my kids to the point of annoying,crazy,OCD like behavior ...please stick by with me during this hard & trying time...

4 comments:

Dads(2) said...

WOW--Holy COW! He's a keeper!

Wendyburd1 said...

You got a PRO camera?!! Aw I am totally green with envy!!! Lucky girl!!

Mommy Madness said...

So cool!.....Keep clicking those pix!
I love my camera it's Cannon too, but don't ask how to use it I have no idea. I guess I need to take a class too. It will be fun to see all you pix!!!!!!

slytrifecta said...

I am SOOOO jealous.

BTW can you help me decorate my house with your phenomenal knack of flair....I will let you take before and after shots!!!