Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Party like a ROCKSTAR...

So, since I will be "party-ing-like-a-rockstar-with-my-sweet-16-precious-ball-of-love-ALL-DAY" today ...
I think I need a survival bag packed ...things like...Ibuprofen,red-bull-diet-coke-scriptures,so I can quickly look at the index and look up verses about patience & love,chocolate,Hunk-a-hunka-burnin' loves wallet,knee-pads so I can fall to the ground in prayer(at any given moment, parking lots if needed) when I am starting to feel the patience and love leave my soul...
Any other ideas to get me through the day????

4 comments:

Dads(2) said...

if you wear those red and black striped leggings, your day will be ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Amander said...

Hm, seems like that has it about covered. Happy birthday to your not-so-baby girl!

Just Me said...

Tell her jail time is harsher now that she is 16 and that if she gets in trouble there will be NO access to the car! Just Kidding!
Just love her and give her a hug for me! Happy Birthday Mallory.
Carol

Wendyburd1 said...

Uhhhh GIRD your loins....or whatnot??