Friday, November 21, 2008

She's thinks my tractor's SEXY...

So...Mal got nominated for "Harvest Ball Queen" and this dance is "put-on" by the "Future Farmers of America Club" aka, FFA, which my little cowgirl is proud to be a card carrying member of...(she has been on horses since she was 18mo., she was born to be a cowgirl)..SO, when the "FFA" picks their Harvest Queen she has got to be "John Deere tractor tough,baby"

The "fear-factor-style"contest went as follows ...1-digging thru pig feed to find objects,2-Holding a bucket with the FFA rule book in it, 3- Drinking a FOUL mixed drink, (hers was tomato & marshmallow..not too bad, some people had WAY worse)4- and to TOP the evening of you had to roll a dice to see how many SARDINES you would have to eat in 10 seconds...BABY-GIRL rolled a "6" ...POOR THING ...no one else rolled a 6 , just her ..
Diggin' thru pig-feed blindfolded...(cut-up her hands ..SO SAD)Holdin' up the bucket w/ books..GIRLFRIEND is WAY strong ..she won this one hands down...(BTW, she was wearin'-kick-A'-cowgirl-boots and still balancing up there...you go-girly!Drinking her tomato-marshmallow cocktail
Showing off her 6, count them 6- SARDINES...And SHE DID IT!!! (almost lost it )...but she keep all 6 (fish w/heads..ewwww) in her "iron-clad-tough-as-nails-belly" We find out Saturday if she will be crowned the "HARVEST BALL QUEEN"
Best part of the whole evening was her getting up and introducing herself ..this is how it went ...
"Hey ya'll...I'm Mal ,
My Favorite color is : Outrageous Orange
My favorite thing to do is "Break it down & Shake what my Mama gave me"
My words to live by are " You know what it is when we ..DO WHAT WE DO..
Why I should be HARVEST QUEEN: " Because when I arrive, I bring the FIRE"
I love this girl ..she is ALWAYS up for FUN!!!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh my gosh! This actually looks like fun.

trash talk said...

Could it be she has a little of the rebal road sista in her? Keeping my fingers crossed those sardines did not die in vain. And besides that, look at her-why wouldn't she be crowned. Oh my! Deb

Rychelle said...

she's gorgeous!

but, i'm a little confused about the sardines....

ramsam said...

YOu must be so proud!

Teresa said...

I hope she wins! I was nominated for this in high school and I had to milk a cow, clean out stinky pig pens, and haul hay. Then I had to make a cake for a cake auction that cost my mom a fortune and about sent her over the edge. Eating sardines is definitely a better way to choose a queen :0)

slytrifecta said...

She is so dang cute!!!! I am a little jealous.

Just Me said...

No matter what..... Mallory is a WINNER!!!! We all love you.

Wendyburd1 said...

WOW brave girl! I would have walked away with everything but holding the bucket up, I am such a wimp and a gagger!! She didn't have to CHEW the sardines did she?