Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BORED????

Again , I have STOLEN , from my sweet sister, CAROL..but I was laughing so hard at these I just had to share some...(for the whole list, visit her blog, on my bloglist,"carol's"...)
Things to do when bored...
-At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
-Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
-Finish all your sentences with, "In accordance with the prophecy.
-As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
-Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
-When the money comes out of the cash machine, scream "I Won! I Won! Third time this week!
-"When leaving the zoo, run towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!
-When someone says, "Have a nice day," tell them you have other plans
-Bill your doctor for time spent in the waiting room.
-Stare at people through the points of a fork and pretend they're in jail.
-Start conversations with the words, "Did you ever wonder why..."
*Then if people question you...just do what I do...PLEAD INSANITY!
(I want this in a T-Shirt...)

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Marie, we missed you this morning! Hope your extra hour of sleep was delightful.

Amander said...

Sometimes I think of really funny things to say to clients when I'm bored - too bad I'd probably get fired if I actually followed through.

Dads(2) said...

Hilarious!

Wendyburd1 said...

I LOVE those, I like the Have a Nice Day one especially!!LOL

rychelle said...

Missed you today!

I'm totally doing that zoo one. ;)

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009~ Thanks for being such a sweet friend to me! L♥ve Ya L♥ts! (((HUGS))) :) Shauna