Thursday, December 18, 2008

Boys-

My girls were 10 and 8 1/2 yrs.old before I had twin boys..and of-course things are alot different.. we went from barbie,polly-pocket, perfect-ness to Crashing Cars, Lego's, farting with laughing , then asking if everyone could smell the fart and maybe even asking if we could tell what it smelled like...ewww
So when I saw these random pics in an e-mail I just had to laugh... It is a good thing Boys have Mothers..we at least try to make them decent member's of society.... (and of course some boys are meek and mild right from the start)...mine.... NOT SO MUCH..
Tiny-bit-graphic ....advert your eyes and scroll down fast-like if needed.
Just this week ..River tried to put Mia,the cat, on the Christmas tree as an ornament(she wasn't feelin' it, as one might suspect),Rayce told me stories of boys at school that "try" to kiss girls at recess (I, of course told him how to run the fastest and then how to make the "kiss" seem like an accident, practice makes perfect), They NEVER need helmets when riding a bike, they never think that ...hmmmm, I could fall out of this tree..OH, what the heck let's see how far we can climb...My tampons have become missiles while becoming bored at church( that was a fun Sunday), River is obsessed with the tattoo's on all the NBA players arms(points them out in every Sports Illustrated and wants to know what they say ( how nervous should this make me on a scale of 1-10??!!)...the list could go on ..I am ALOT more tired than when I was raising my girls...but when they smell like wet puppies after a tub...I am just SO happy I get to raise boys, even with all the crazy-ness...well,until it's laundry day and the undies start coming in ????!!! Toilet paper...boys..have ya heard of it? Gotta love "spray and wash" when you have boys....

Yep, a boy still going strong at 16 ...Hayes' friend posing for a pic...but he just couldn't resist licking her face....ewwwww..OK, but who am I kiddin'....she was probably like AHHHHH....stop it some more...

5 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Holy crap, that one going DOWN with the skateboard...I hope they stopped the boy! Boys are scary!!LOL

Vodka Mom said...

I LOVED IT! YEah, boys stink, break ALL your shit, eat you out of house and home, and ALWAYS tell their moms they love them. sigh. gotta love em.

rychelle said...

you deserve some sort of award.
and prize money. lots and lots of prize money. ;)

Kristina P. said...

Those pictures are hilarious!

trash talk said...

Those photos are a hoot and pretty well sum up boys who then grow into men. Notice I didn't say grow up? Debbie