Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas round thee ole' homestead...

I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...LOVE ... to Decorate for Christmas...

The tree in this pic was made from paint stir-sticks(is that what they are called?) My friends, Dena & Shirley made it for me one year., I'm lucky to have such talented friends huh?!.. Most of my decor came from the local antique store..so ya know what that means...I was "TOTALLY GREEN" before it was cool ...(Isn't that a country song " I was country when country wasn't cool" ?)... Well just insert the word "Green" in that song and it's about me







8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Marie, you have such a fun, homey style!

Amander said...

Cute stuff!!!

rychelle said...

oh my heck, you have the cutest stuff!!!! i want the paint stick tree! no, seriously. I WANT IT!

ramsam said...

I always drooled when in you rhouse- you have such a knack for cute stuff and styling it all together, and I love the shabby antique additions. Would you please swing by and help me someday? Pretty please? At midnight maybe?

Wendyburd1 said...

Wow your tree is even done!! Our tree is NOT done yet, LOL!!

trash talk said...

I love, love, love, love your posts. Your smile comes through your words and they make me smile. They are a delight to read.(And I went back and read them all). Thanks! Debbie

Mommy Madness said...

What a fun tour around your dec'ed out home! It all looks great!

Shellie said...

Freak I love that paint stick tree!