Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm pretty sure....

I'm pretty sure that Heavenly Father LOVES me alittle more than everyone else..atleast that's what I tell myself when I have bad days
(try saying this to yourself , it makes you feel better)....
Today he LOVES me ALOT, ALOT more...
Let me re-call the ways I am LOVED MORE TODAY......sick kid (you know the one that babysits while I work, can you say "re-schedule client's hair appt. at CHRISTMAS time", loads of fun!)....electricity in salon not workin'...(Oh, it's needs re-wiring?fer-fun!)...River has started a fun "new"way of telling his teacher's he's done, they call it "screaming" ..really? hmmm, I've never heard this from him (LOL)...I only have HOW many days to buy my kids Christmas & get friend's gifts...
OK...I have placed my head on a firm surface..Now I will start to BANG!

13 comments:

Amander said...

The holidays are a lovely time, but they also lead to lots of stress! How about banging your head AND chocolate? Sounds like an excellent combination!

Kristina P. said...

Looks like agreat plan! I would love to do that right now. The kids here are super hellions.

Just Me said...

Gee, it must be in the air. Have you seen a package from your sister yet? It couldn't be that she can't get things under control!
BTW I do have some of Christmas for you in a box - maybe I'll even get it wrapped and sent. Please don't hold your breath.
You should feel great though because I don't have anyone else's in a box let alone wrapped!
Take it one breath at a time. Love ya!

Mommy Madness said...

Send that over ASAP!!!!

Mommy Madness said...

As soon as your are done with it of course!☺

Moonlight Hollow Musings said...

Thanks! I needed that!

Dads(2) said...

I'm sending lots of good thoughts your way! I'm not a fan of the ol' holidays!

trash talk said...

If it makes you feel any better, my kids are grown, out of the house with kids of their own----and I've bought one, count it, one Christmas present. You really should market the stress reliever-you could make a fortune. Just go ahead and knock me unconscious. And yes, sometimes I feel like the Lord is the only one who does love me. But in the words of Scarlet-"Tomorrow is another day." Debbie

Karen said...

Hey, I know a good electrician

rychelle said...

heavenly father does love you lots! just remember that. =)

and, definately try amander's prescription for chocolate! (ghiradelli)

slytrifecta said...

I think the Stress Reliever Kit would make a grand neighbor/friend gift. Look, now you have one less thing on you "to do" list!!!!

PS I will trade you "god loves me less than you" trials. I have a rash spreading across my face and I look like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and it itches!!!!!

Wendyburd1 said...

I like that KIT!!

Vodka Mom said...

send that kit over here. I need it.

great post.....