Sunday, December 21, 2008

It wouldn't be Christmas at my house without...

Without hearing these lines from" Christmas Vacation"...There is just something about this certain scene in the movie that get's me in the Christmas Spirit..I don't know if it's Cousin Eddie's love for his kids or his fashion sense of the black "dickie" with white sweater combo???!!
Eddie: "Yeah, I got the daughter in the clinic, getting cured off the Wild Turkey. And, the older boy, bless his soul, is preparing for his career."
Clark: "College?"
Eddie: "Carnival."
Clark: "You got to be proud."
Eddie: "Oh, yeah. Yeah, last season he was a pixie-dust spreader on the Tilt-O-Whirl. He thinks that maybe next year, He'll be guessing people's weight or barking for the Yak woman. You ever see her?"
Clark: "No."
Eddie: "She's got these big horns growing right out above her ears. Yeah, she's ugly as sin, but a sweet gal. And, a hell of a good cook."

If you don't OWN this movie .. I just feel bad for you ...no, seriously, I feel sorry for you...Please get up and go get this movie and watch it...Just the laughter that will fill your soul will be MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO YOU!

7 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

that is the most hysterical movie. Love Chevy Chase.

Kristina P. said...

I think my husband has been watching A Christmas Story over and over again, that he may have forgotten about this movie.

Amander said...

This movie is so fabulous. Love when Snot is "yacking on a bone".

Wendyburd1 said...

own it!!

slytrifecta said...

Speaking of A Christmas Story, Kristina, my kids, at the sweet age of 3, used to sing "tis the season to be jarry, fa ra ra ra ra" because that is what they thought the words were. I laugh every time I think about it!!!

rychelle said...

i love it when the cat gets wrapped up as a gift....and the jello has cat food in it.....ha!

sean said...

first of all if you were Martha you would have had your many Mexicans come up with that idea and then sell it as "your creativity" and second I have to give props to the hot husband because that dance position looks "AMAZING" "Dancing with the Stars" everyone yes please! and I should know