Monday, December 1, 2008

LIFE....

OH , Thanksgiving ....I truly LOVE you... I love slaving in the kitchen for 2 days, then doing dishes for 2 days , then going and spending my money the day after on toys that will break in 2 hours....Or getting Christmas list from teenagers that you would have to mortgage your house to provide:)
I especially liked seeing & hearing my kids fight about the most IMPORTANT things in life like...
I didn't get a cell-phone at that age, she always gets more at Christmas than I do, How come you always steal my stuff when you come home, he ATE my lipgloss (love autism),You told me if I ate that yucky green stuff(stuffing) you would get me Lego's, (OK, I did, but do I really have to go buy lego's now), I NEVER got to come home this late from a date,WHERE the "H-E" is my SPANX(so this was me & I truly did have a huge-hissy-fit.. but my spanx-defender-of all-things-good-and-holy was found and all is right in my world & gut area again),OK, you told me you wouldn't have a headache tonight(OK , this ones from Hunka', geesh , why don't you try to cook for 2 days solid without getting a headache:)...
BUT all kidding aside (truly NOT kidding) ...I DID love spending time with my kids, (even if they did fight), decorating for Christmas & going to the Jazz game...

Rayce- My Nephew, Tanner- ME at the Jazz gameJazz Dancer- My Brother ,Roger-Hunka-Jazz Dancer...( and yes, I did ask the girls to take pics with them , cuz' I LOVE to embarrass my brother , FAV-O' past-time...

7 comments:

rychelle said...

yeah, life.
there's always a little bit of the bad in with the good. i guess it helps us appreciate the good even more! ;)

Kristina P. said...

I love the tree! And this is why we go out to eat.

Mommy Madness said...

Great tree!!!

ramsam said...

Just please don't let your kids hear you murmur about preparing and cleaning up over Thanksgiving. My mom did that so badly one year we quit letting her do it. We had Thanksgiving anywhere but at her house. It totally traumatized me. I love getting ready for holidays! I have issues.....I need therapy...you already knew that.

Marie said...

Ramona,
Didn't you read the word LOVE?? I LOVE slaving over thanksgiving!!
LOL
Marie:)

ramsam said...

ohh! I get it...you just love love love it. But then again, the happy pills and Diet Cokes help with all of that......

slytrifecta said...

Glad to see your back. I missed you during your thanksgiving break from bloggin.