Thursday, December 25, 2008

moments...

Life is all the little moments...moments we capture with a camera or just capture in our memories....Here our my moments from the last 24 hours that will be forever apart of my LIFE...

Getting together for our Christmas Eve "pig-out" with our BFF'S, talking, laughing, playing guitar,(thanks,scotty),singing, played some "charades" this year...were getting all fancy-like....
Funniest pic in the world if you know "Lenny", He's a "Don't touch-me kinda guy" , but Hunka' snuggled up to him..no-one else but Violet & Hunka..He looks like he's enjoying it doesn't he???
The girls having fun together ...TOTALLY miss this with Hayes gone to college( almost makes me "mist-up" looking at this pic, knowing she will be going back to college soon...)
a HUGE part of my Christmas memories, my brother Ed's wrapping of presents..you never want to open them , they are ALWAYS so pretty.
Un-wrapping presents...watching faces light-up... putting on "cool-new-stuff"...Playing and Playing and Playing.......all day Me, making the "Ultimate Spaghetti..meatballs & pork-ribs"...totally takes ALL day...TOTALLY worth-it!
Scenes from around the house the rest of the day....

Me, WAY tired and ready for the day to be OVER!!!! (even my "hat-hair" is ready for bed,LOL)....
Mom's make the world go round , don't we?
And as I am getting ready for bed, I look out the window and it is snowing... What a PERFECT DAY.. We are blessed...

7 comments:

rychelle said...

Great pictures.

I'm really loving this white Christmas too.

Hope to see you on tuesday.

Kristina P. said...

Looks like a fun Christmas! I can't get over how beautiful your family is!

Amander said...

Great pictures! Looks like an awesome Christmas. Enjoy the time!

mommy4 said...

After 13 years of being a Leifson, Lenny now hugs me when I see him... I've never been fooled by that big teddy bear disguised in a macho man!!! What fun pic's !!! We are really homesick for Utah...maybe soon...just maybe!!!

Just Me said...

Glad you had a very Merry Christmas. Thanks for the present you sent me. As soon as I get brave enough to attempt it, I'll get it put up on my wall!

Enjoy some more days with all of your family home. Those are the precious moments.

Wendyburd1 said...

Awww so glad you had a great day! I love that cuff bracelet!LOL, yeah I love stuff I am sure is meant for way younger ladies, like your GORGEOUS girls!!
Hey think of it this way, it is halfway to summer break, which is WAY long!!:)

Teresa said...

Some of my pictures match yours - love the one with your son playing with his Air Hog. I love Christmas day for all the same reasons you do. I'm glad you had a good one!