Sunday, December 14, 2008

One More ..then it's all about candy-canes and rainbows!

I LOVE YOU Jenny & Jim for all you've done for awareness for OUR kids...I will consider it a Christmas gift from both of you..(gosh, thanks for thinkin' of me) ...I would send you guys one ..but I don't have your address??? But, Jim, I will go to your new movie..that's kinda like a present huh?!
BTW...I WILL go to this rally next year in D.C., even if I have to "pole-dance" on the weekends to earn the money..."pole-dancing-for-autism" kinda catchy fundraiser ...ehhh?
Ok, onto candy canes & rainbows...

2 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

I HAVE to agree-- they rock!!!

(as a teacher, I love what they are doing...)

trash talk said...

Before you start swinging upside down on a pole and possibly hurting yourself, we need to come up with some kind of clever fund raiser. Start thinking. Debbie