Monday, December 1, 2008

Recession-VOGUE?

Magazines are seriously something I am ADDICTED to..so when I was with my BFF Violet shopping for "Thanksgiving-Grub", I of-course stopped by the "mag-section" , something poor Violet has had to do with me for like 15 years now (poor-little-thing, mags and lipstick,I never can find the just-right-shade, that violet, she's a trooper)..I was so excited to see the new VOGUE on the stands but then I said ..."Oh , I better not ...It's-like-a-recession-and-all... I really need to give up one of my monthly mags" ...
It's times like these when it's a DARN good thing you have a BFF like Violet , cuz' she says....WHAT??? ..VOGUE you LOVE YOUR VOGUE ...don't let the recession make you give up your VOGUE ..pick a different mag to give up.....
Well , of course it was FATE cuz' I TOTALLY needed the VOGUE ...Jennifer Aniston (who's on the cover lookin' all tan, cleavy & sassy) said something in her interview that has had me thinking all weekend ... This is what she said :
"Somebody once said, Everything you want in the world is just right outside your comfort zone. Everything-you- could-possibly-want!"
Think about it ....what is just out of YOUR comfort-zone...


OK, so BFF, Violet isn't gonna LOVE this pic... but just look at her ...Isn't she just the cutest thing ever...(Especially Len , her Hunka', look at that grin and to think he didn't want to drive that jeep in the parade..(Sorry , inside joke:)..

8 comments:

rychelle said...

what a super great fantastic bff you have!

ramsam said...

any friend who validates shopping is a friend indeed. SO wait...is there really a recession? I thought CNN and NBC just made it up......have your clients stopped tipping?
;-)

ramsam said...

hang on...
just in case...

it's a joke people!

(sorry- big family fight over texts being takent the wrong way so I must clarify)

Mberenis said...

In a recession, it isn't always bad. Most people don't realize how much money there is out there. During economic times like this, there is more money to be had than ever. Because of the bailouts and economy, lenders are bending over backwards to bail you out too. Believe it or not, there is people getting tons of cheap money nowdays to start businesses, buy homes, pay off debt, and more. Recession Bailouts for YOU

Vodka Mom said...

I am SO addicted to mag's, too! I LOVE people, Good Housekeeping, Country Living, Time and Newsweek. Huh.......:-)

Amander said...

All that is good in the world can be learned from Jennifer Aniston.

Dads(2) said...

wow all this AND Comment o' the week . . . . . Thanks!

Marie said...

Amander..Don't forget Britney!
Marie