Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stolen Goods...

I did steal this from my sister's (carol)blog..but she won't mind, she's cool like that..I LOVE THIS & I am, indeed, going to post it on MY mirror and especially my teenage girls mirrors!
BTW, I have tried a few times to write a post about my sister, but everytime I start to write... I can't put into words what she has meant to me in my life.. So there you have it.. I think my sister is about perfect and I love her with every fiber-of-my-being...and she loves me back even when I embarrass her ..which I do on a regular basis!!! :) (I love you Ca-rial)
*Note to self....Print off and tape on mirror:
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it every day...You may not realize it, but it's 100% true
1.There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
I also enjoyed this quote from her blog...
"Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens Another, Even Though Sometimes It's Hell in the Hallway"

15 comments:

slytrifecta said...

I am printing it as I write. I love it!!!!!!!

Nobody You Know said...

I clicked on your blog because I love your way-cool hair.

Now I see you have way-cool kid's names!

Nifty.

rychelle said...

this is why i've always wished i'd had a sister!

that last quote about the hall is great. i've never heard that one before.

Amander said...

I have to second Rychelle, this is why sisters would be great!

Judi said...

That is so great!
it is going up on my mirror too!

Barbaloot said...

Okay-so I stalked you from Rychelle's blog this morning and have loved reading your posts. (In a normal-non-stalkish-way).

It helps that's it's been a slow day at work so I could fully enjoy your blog. I laughed...and I fake cried. Which is not okay. Blogging at work, sure. I try to draw the line crying.

ramsam said...

such great thoughts....I need them!

Just Me said...

What a sweetie, but you really aren't suppose to lie to all the people!

I love you!

You take this advice and remind yourself what a special person you are. Think about good things, sleep tight tonight, have good dreams, wake up refreshed and have the best day ever tomorrow!

Wendyburd1 said...

MARIE!! What are you trying to do to me? I am crying...again!!! Aggghhh!

trash talk said...

I am so sending this to MY sister! It's true-the bonding between sisters is unique almost like twins. For those who don't have a sister, I wish for them a best friend, which is the next best thing. XXOO Debbie

Lorie said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing.

slytrifecta said...

I have stolen the quotes and posted them on my facebook. I really do love them!!!! Thanks Marie's sis.

Vodka Mom said...

damn. I LLOVE this.............

Vodka Mom said...

and yes, I would give my life for my sister's. In a heartbeat.

Teresa said...

What a nice tribute to your sister. So sweet.
I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the "Hell in the Hallway" quote! I'm going to plaster that in vinyl letters on my living room wall.
I have SEEN the HELL IN THE HALLWAY many times :0)