Sunday, December 14, 2008

A week in the life...

My "infamous" cat Mia..(remember, she almost got Hunka' to "kick-some-A") And yes, that is her WHOLE body in the only heat vent in the kitchen...As we all freeze, she is toasty-warm....
River is lovin' school this year , he actually WAITS for the bus every morning ..It makes me smile... every morning he watches and waits, then runs out , by himself Yes, WE, meaning Hunka' and Me signed up to help with the 3rd grade gingerbread house activity...(ok, I signed up hunka' without his knowledge, but don't worry..he LOVED it.... WHO WOULDN'T....screaming 3rd graders, frosting, candy, little girls with crumbling houses crying....Good times, Good times...
Us & Rayce...who by the way was saying the whole time ..."When I get home I am just gonna eat this, so I'm not making mine cool ..just gonna make it with alot, alot of candy"
Malz' first formal dance...

Always has to do some "Top Model" poses for me...gotta love this girl....(She had a black silk flower on the side of her hair.. ..very "Christmas-Spanish-Princess"
And the best part of the week ...My college-girly is home for the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and announcing that she got a 4.0 her first semester of college...(not-to-be-too-braggy-but-come-on-now..she rocks-hard-core...)!!!!!! and YES that is my creepy-happy-smile...and NO, I have NO idea why her hair is, half brown- half blonde...but she is still WAY-TOO-CUTE-FOR-WORDS!
And last but not least ...Hunka' got me out-of-fetal-position and we went Christmas shoppping.. So happy I have a HUNKA' that knows how to get me going again...Nordstrom & new Lipstick and Eyebrow gel ...OH, HUNKA' you shouldn't have....
and that's a wrap.................

9 comments:

slytrifecta said...

Is your house clean? It looks like you have so much fun all of the time (when you are out of fetal position that is). I would like to know how you make time for the rest of life's to do list!!!! Of course, having fun with your whole fam damily is PRIORITY #1

love ya

Marie said...

Yeah,my house is like WAY clean with cat hair blowing around cuz' as you can see in "exibit A" Mia in heat vent....
I LOVED your Christmas card pic...IT WAS GORGEOUS!
Marie:)

Kristina P. said...

Your girls are so gorgeous!!

trash talk said...

Wow Marie, that's a lot to cram into one week! Your cat is a hoot, your daughter looked beautiful(remembering my first formal, aahh!), congrats to your eldest child(that's no easy task, 4.0, I'm impressed), yea! for looking forward to school and gingerbread houses, and I think I'm in love with your hubby. Oops, did I say that out loud. Disregard last remark. Keep on keeping on, Hugs, Debbie

Teresa said...

Sounds like a good productive week to me. I laughed at your cat. I have a super-annoying cat at my house named Bella who is recently fascinated with climbing my Christmas tree. I've been terrified that we are going to have one of those national lampoon Christmas Vacation moments where we hear a big POP, the power goes out,we smell burning fur and then the entire tree (cat included) goes up in flames. I swear it's gonna happen any day:0) How awesome for your daughter to pull straight A's. Tell her congrats.

Wendyburd1 said...

mally looks soooo pretty!!

rychelle said...

you have such a lovely family. mia included.

Dream Weaver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dream Weaver said...

she was very beautiful going to her first dance. hope she had an awesome time! oh and i think that two toned hair-do was very cute and funky!