Sunday, January 25, 2009

Eye-Candy...

A little "no-calorie" eye-candy goodness.....From around my home..
I love taking pics with my ipod on, is that weird??...
I like to listen to music and jump around...then ABRUPT-ly STOP...FOCUS ..and take a pic....
Can you just IMAGINE if someone was watching me?
I probably look like I've been enjoying some of my "Boyfriend, Jack,...Daniels", but no... ALL this is done SOBER :)
Today I was listening to some ..Nancy Griffths,Missy Higgins(the bestest-ever), Joshua James,(look him up on itunes), Indigo Girls..(Super-heart-them),Amos Lee(again, look him up on itunes, he's one of my Faves), Kenny Chesney(the old song.."I can't go there",... his new song .."Better as a memory", good sappy-stuff..makes me feel creative)
-

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love your shabby chic style!

delighted heart said...

Ohhh cool chandelier! And I love your other stuff too! The high school id card next to your today photo is great. Hair color (or bleach for me) has got to be the best invention ever! LOL
Patti

Marie said...

The High School ID is my "Birth-Mom"..I was adopted& then found her 11 yrs. ago...long story..
Anyways, I DO look ALOT like her.LOL!!!
BUT, I do LOVE Bleach, I agree best thing EVER!

Matt and Shauna said...

When I buy a house someday - will you come out to DC and decorate it! Love it!

rychelle said...

your home is LOVELY!

i heart amos lee. i'll have to check the others out on itunes.

Amander said...

Sounds like a great play list - and cool pictures!

slytrifecta said...

Please come fix my house. I love your style!!!!

FYI....My nephew toured with Joshua James this summer. How's that for some name dropping ;)

Marie said...

Janna, OK, so we even went to another state to see Joshua James last year...I heart him a lot!!Who is your cousin?!!! Marie

Marie said...

Shauna, We need to plan a girl-trip to DC and visit you!!! That would be so much fun! Marie

slytrifecta said...

My nephew is in a band called CODE HERO and he opened for Joshua James on his tour last summer. I think he plays locally at Velour in Provo. I will try to hook you up if I get the chance....when I say hook you up, it's not like I am saying "hookering you up".

It's actually very sad...when my nephew told me he was going on tour with Joshua James, I said "WHO?"