Sunday, January 18, 2009

Highlights of the week...

Malz had her Social Dance night at school and Cha-Cha-ed the night away with her red shoes, black rose, in her flowing, dark hair, (No, I don't write for Harlequin romance novels, but I should , huh?)..CHA-CHA...(Oh, to be young-again and CHA-CHA-CHA.. with a cute boy like this)
River decided to become an artist and get into my stamp-pads..(I thought to myself ...Hmmm, very PICASSO-ish, maybe he can make me some money doing this on paper)...what do-ya'll think?
There was "car-worshipping" all this week for Hunka' & Rayce with the Barrett-Jackson car auction on every night..... And this is what I would look like if all my STRESS-WRINKLES were gone ....OH, just this picture with SOME smooth areas makes me all tingly-inside...But at the same time makes me re-think plastic surgery ...cuz' I do look kinda "freaky-doll"(my inside saying for all things unexplainably FREAKY, it's an AWESOME saying ....use it..you'll like it..)
*Note,Let's not even get-into the "why's" of why I was doing this....But let's also *note..this isn't an arm's length pic...fer-YEAH!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm sure it would be perfectly easy to just hold your face like that all the time. Good luck!

Amander said...

Maybe I'll feel different when I am older, but I think wrinkles are nice. Totally shows who YOU are.

One of my favorite quotes of all time:
"We wear on our faces the results of what we believe and how we behave, and such behavior is most evident in the eyes and on the faces of those who have lived many years." - Gordon B. Hinckley

So, see, your face is a lovely representation of you!

trash talk said...

I generally lie on my back to get the same results. Problem is other parts of me flatten out as well. Oh to be young enough again to cha cha!!!(and to look like that again in jeans) Debbie

Judi said...

Someone needs to invent a head band that gives us this effect don't ya think!?
At least your Picasso only got himself, mine did all the surfaces he could find in my bedroom, then moved down the hall to the living room, then to the fridge, then the pantry, with a blue sharpie!!!

Karen said...

Barrett Jackson was on for 4 days at my house as well and had to be DVR'd if I made him do anything for me that took away from "car" time. I pretty much just locked myself in my room until it was over.

Karen