Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm Married to *Josh Brolin*

Gosh, I know my Hunka' is like-a-total-Freakin'-HOTTIE...But I didn't know he was a Josh Brolin look-alike?..(I wonder if Josh wear tube-socks with shorts?)
One of my Clients, told me yesterday she thinks Hunka' looks like "Josh"...
Whew, this lifts a HUGE weight off my tiny-shoulders, cuz' I didn't want Hunka' to feel bad that it was just ME that looked like someone famous...
Me & "Marisa Miller", ALMOST-TWINNERS...Hello?!
(remember my "Happy-Place" post?)
Ummm,OK, maybe I don't look EXACTLY-like-her..But what's a girl to do if she doesn't DREAM-BIG?
+
= TRUE (pretend) LOVE

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wow, you are one hot couple!!

Amander said...

That's a picture of you, right?

Donna said...

How cute........both of you!!! Just found your blog from my friend "My Sweet Savannah"........your blog is cute and very enjoyable...........You have a beautiful family.

delighted heart said...

A yeh...ahuh...I can see the resembelance! Your whole fam is beautiful!

ramsam said...

Dream big is right...that gal knows how to fill out a bikini!

trash talk said...

Oh sure and Cat Daddy and Sam Elliot are totally interchangeable! Although Hunka does remind me of somebody and I've been trying to figure out who it is, maybe it is the son of James. I'm with Patti...you're whole family, the whole lot of you, are just gorgeous. Debbie