Friday, January 2, 2009

Jan 2nd going ons....

SO happy my daughter can take pics of me with my headphones on(my arms get so tired from taking my armslength ones ,hahaha) ...(yes , I am jammin' to Lou Reeds "take a walk on the wild side, truly don't know why?LOL)....(also, it is nice to note that I have crystal chandelier earrings on...with a "KICK-A "vintage sweater from my brother Ed(thank-you,e)and the best-est ring I found in the antique store...then if she would of only took a full-shot , you could of seen that I paired this ALL with a ROCKin' pair of sweats.. Why with sweats you ask??? CUZ' I was scrappin' today... and NO TRUE scrapper likes tight-ness around their muffy-top..
SORRY..this is gonna be a BIG part of my blog in 2009 ,try to be true friend and deal with my photo-takin'-crazy-cat-lady-like-obsession's????!!!!


6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You are an awesome scrapbooker! Those pages are beautiful!

slytrifecta said...

I love the pictures. Keep snappin!!!!

trash talk said...

You just keep right on scrappin' your little heart out. I'll look at your photos anytime. I don't scrap(I'm not very artistic), but my daughter does. I think it's way cool and I love the pages she does for me. I'm totally digging the earbobs! Debbie

Teresa said...

I need to start "scrappin" again. I quit a few years ago. Your pages inspire me. SO CUTE!

Wendyburd1 said...

Oooohhh NICE scrapbooking!!

ramsam said...

Great photos, great scrappin, and thank you for posting it all...it is one of my goals for 20009 is to get inspired, post it, surround myself in it...whatever it may be...
have you been to Rocket Rebellion yet? SOooo cute! SO fun- small, a tad pricey, but so fun. Let's go!