Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just in case your wondering....

I REALLY want to wear a crown like this and a PETTICOAT(tutu)...Pink just like this one ..of-course with cowboy boots...This look ROCKS-hard-core..Maybe this goes back to me loving the "vintage-You-may-be-my-lucky-star"..Madonna days, remember the 80's....Ahhh, I had the hair for that era,...curly and all "Jon-Bon-Jovi-like",...bangs that could of been used as a weapon, those were the days my friends.....
Ok, I know this "look" probably, might, possibly,be alittle MUCH for a almost 40 year old...But I am WILLING & ABLE to try to pull-it-off...
And I REALLY wanted these arm warmers....HELLO, SANTA , they were on my list ...what??????????? I WAS a good-girl.... And I want this belt buckle ...cuz' I was "BoRn-2-RoAm"....Sorta, like in my car to take kids to guitar, dance, gymnastics, speech therapy, etc, etc, etc,......
And I REALLY want to look like this girl in a picture one day ....ya-know just sitting back, smiling ...with a cowboy hat on and a FLAT-STOMACH...with "TA-TA's" you can actually see.... NOT 3 rolls that all look the same...ONE DAY ...if I ever got out of bed early, exercised, and stopped eating carbs at 11pm, and eating rocky road cream, and adding cream to my hot cocoa, and got a tan (I-am-lily-white-albino-chick),and whitened my teeth to the"glow-in-the-dark"level, and got a cowboy hat... I would TOTALLY look like her ...HUH?
OK, I ACTUALLY just want to BE a "JUNK GYPSY"...love their site and everything on it...It's all just so Bitchin' (yep, I just said that)...
* all pics from junk-gypsies,(love them)....http://www.gypsyville.com/

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I don't understand the whole arm warmer concept. Why not just wear long sleeves?

Marie said...

Kristina,
Never under-estimate the power of the arm warmer, they just add that extra "ummp" cuteness-factor that you can't achieve with just a long-sleeved shirt....
Really, they are probably really itchy and cause rashes...LOL!
Marie:)

mommy4 said...

Where did you find that last picture of me? You're so sweet to put it up on your blog!!! You can borrow my teeth whitening set-up anytime...:))))

Ally in Wonderland said...

Oh sweetie, you haven't SEEN white until you check me out. I GLOW IN THE DARK. But I guess that comes from Irish roots and red hair....

Teresa said...

Marie,

I'd love to be a junk gypsy too...but the good kind, not the bad kind.

See, right now my house is full of junk, but it isn't bitchin junk, it's "what a piece of junk" junk....

Know what I mean?

Life as Ashley said...

You are already a hottie! Seriously, I'm only 25, and I'm a frump compared to you! ;)

trash talk said...

Honey, you just let me know what you want me to bring you back as a souvenir from the Gypsys. I set up just around the corner from the girls at Zapp Hall during antique week. I think you would be cute as the dickens. Who says rockin' comes with an age restriction? Have you seen Janie, Mama Gypsy? Now remember, I am on a budget!!! Debbie

Dads(2) said...

I'm loving the belt buckle! You could soooooo rock that out!

Sadie Olive said...

Awww, man... now I have to have those arm warmers.... damn you and your wish list!! :)

Love your blog banner photo, btw.

Mary said...

I told my husband that one day I will have that flat stomach...and as soon as I graduate & get a job, I'll start saving for it ;o)

I'm with Kristina...I don't get the arm warmers either, but I dress very simply...all extra time primping could be better spent on much needed 'beauty' sleep for me!

LOVE the buckle!