Thursday, January 29, 2009

Melody Ross-

I am just posting this link..I can't even start to tell you how this post made me feel .....SO grateful that people are STRONG enough to blog like this ..and put-it-out-there..When you have trials in your life...You think your alone, well,not physically, but emotionally, and that you will never recover.....ever. You feel broke...in every way...
This post by Melody Ross, made me see we are all the same, in one way or another...we all feel hurt, pain, sadness...and ALSO HOPE- JOY- PASSION & HAPPINESS... there is light at the end of our tunnels..(hopefully, but even when I am TOTALLY flying-high again ...I am STILL gonna HATE *AUTISM* OK?!!!)
http://melodyross.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/01/you-will-fly-again.html

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Thanks for sharing this, Marie.

Life as Ashley said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I'm going to remember that saying.

Wendyburd1 said...

That made me cry really hard, it hit home and was said so beautifully.

The Shumway Family said...

That was so touching. Thanks for posting it. I needed to hear something like that.