Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pages Of Life = Happiness

Click pics to enlarge(hopefully?)




I Hope this isn't too boring & too "mommy-bloggy"..I am just feeling the creative vibe...(bear with me ya'll)...most of these are old pages, some parts of "mini-books, but it is feeling so good to be creative again and combining my some of my passions...photography and journaling my family's memories...I love pulling out old pictures and remembering the feelings and story that went along with that day, the picture... Oh, life is about finding the "Happiness" in ALL the little things along the way....

7 comments:

Life as Ashley said...

I've been stalking you blog for awhile, and I thought I should come out and just let you know how much I really enjoy your blog. You are creative, funny, inspiring, and just all around great! I LOVE your scrapbooks. They are so original and have a perfect combination of chaos on composure. They draw you in and just keep you staring. LOVE them! Just wanted to let you know that I'll be around.

Kristina P. said...

Marie, you are so talented! If I could make pages like these, I might actually scrapbook!

Amander said...

BEAUTIFUL way to capture your family memories! You have some talent - can't wait to see more!

ramsam said...

I love these, thank you for posting them, I am starting to really want to get going on my scrapbooks again! One thing I really adore is how you really let your personality come through in your pages, and make them so unique. I want to find a way to do that more, so each page is a collage of memories, words, pictures and baeutiful tidbits....you are inspiring!

Wendyburd1 said...

Okay remind me NEVER to post pics from my scrapbooks, they SO do not look cool like yours, mine are zzzzzz compared to yours, SO gorgeous!!

Help Que and Brittany Adopt said...

Ok holy crap those are AWESOME! And I don't scrapbook!

ramsam said...

Umm- I just linked you up (that sounds kind of hip, right???) so I hope it is oksy.

I am so glad I know you!