Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random Ramblings about Guitar Hero?

Yes, It's true ..."I wanna Rock & Roll all night and Party every day" well, maybe not EVERY day.. but... pert-near most days of the week...
Guitar-Hero just might be the most fun thing I do with my clothes on!
Of-course, no-one has taken a picture of me rockin-the-guitar...but let me tell you, "I rock-it-hard-core!"
Random ramblings brought to you by .....me..
WHY? because I thought if you were ever looking for something fun to do as a family ...you would think ...."I want to buy Guitar-Hero & learn the finer art of "rockin-out" to KISS and Led-Zep and Def Leppard with my children"

RIVER...The only "fam-member" to really LOOK like a stoned-rock-star...He tries SO hard to play..can't yet... but maybe one-day:)Yep, HUNKA' wears tube-socks with shorts..(I don't even want to tell you he will even occasionally slip on SANDALS with this outfit)....AHHHH, the fashion-struggles I have with this man!!!

12 comments:

Amander said...

I hear this is so fun! My mom bought it for Christmas, but we haven't busted it out yet. We have been playing Dance, Dance Revolution non-stop, though!

mommy4 said...

About pee'd in my pant at the tube sox!!! Ryan does the same thing and crosses his legs just like that (I swear he is turning into Mark-- even makes the motor sounds like Mark... ask Sonya to explain the motor sounds)

Kristina P. said...

I don't play any of these games. I feel so far behind the times.

ramsam said...

I never thought I'd hear my kids beg me to come play any game....but ever since I ROCKED IT OUT to Pat Benetar's "Heartbreaker" I am the newest member of the band.
Oh yeah....I'm good.

Dads(2) said...

whoa up their little lady---tube socks, shorts and SANDALS? How do you cope? Do tell . . .

rychelle said...

i SO need to get this for my wii!

trash talk said...

I think tube socks and shorts on a grown man is so hhhhhot!. But then Cat Daddy feels the same way about knee hi hose on a woman. Yeah baby-that'll get us going every time! My grandson loves his Guitar Hero-the only drag is you almost have to update it yearly or so it seems. Debbie

trash talk said...

I just happened to remember what I love more than white tube socks and sandals is dark socks and sandals. Now that's what I'm talking about. Deb

delighted heart said...

I asked Santa for a Wii and a guitar hero but he told me they were sold out! :-( I now have to wait for my BD in may. Bummer!
Have a rockin night!
Patti

Wendyburd1 said...

I have never played it, but everyone I know seems to love it and talk about it!!

Jen R. said...

I was recently introduced to guitar hero...and yes I also want to rock and roll all night. In fact, I stayed up till like 3am beating medium. And can I just say that Hard is WAY HARDER than medium!

Ally in Wonderland said...

My dad is a real-live guitar/banjo/mandolin player (in addition to his day job) and when he does his banjo gigs, he looks just like Hunka. Shoulders hunched, socks, everything.