Sunday, January 4, 2009

Random ramblings...

My BFF, Violet called and said "Hey, my cousin got us tickets to the FLASH basketball game(thanks Stacy)..wanna go???"Well, I had NO idea how much fun we would be in-for... BFF..Violet...(did I get your *good-side*in this pic??)
First I met my A-number one fav-o radio guy CASEY (remember when he was with CHUNGA & Mister on 107.5) Oh, they made my mornings worth living at times,Now Casey is on Channel 2 in the mornings..(such a nice guy in person..(BUT..I did have a little cleavage going on that night, so who knows???) My face is *wonky* cuz" I"m saying to Violet... "it's CASEY"
Then RAYCE was asked to be in the "dance-off" at half time ...Well, of course he WON!!!
It looked a little somethin' like this, I couldn't get a clear pic with him on the court so here is a similar dance he did this summer (although he did have some "wicked-awesome-arms-moves" that weren't in his *routine* this summer)..
the boy is a triple-threat watch out DISNEY!!!
videoPUSH PLAY...
Sorry , it's side ways..but you get the *idea* of how he was the WINNER!
He was also pounding his heart with his fist then doing a peace sign to the crowd..(kinda scary..but whatcha gonna do? He was giving his fans *the LOVE* baby...) Horrible pic, but you can see him walking out on the floor... He's in the white shirt... Rayce & Riv (in blue hat)with Mascot..Riv was way into the players *tatoos*..NOT the mascot??(don't ask) Look at how handsome Riv-y is..mmm...-----------------------------------------------------------------
OK , shift gears with me now....FOOD....GLORIOUS..FOOD...

Isn't this pic beautiful? ...It's like I almost want to be a food photographer...But since I kinda have an *addiction* to food..probably not a good idea..(like people in A.A. probably shouldn't take pics of bottles of Grey goose VODKA?)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Another shift...Hang in there....stay with me....You can do it...
Hayles is back to college...We took her down Saturday..sniff-sniff.. Loved having her home..miss her SO MUCH already....

Of-course she LOVED having her picture taken with her Mom making wierd seductive type faces in the local Hamburger joint..And my hair is like in the movie "monster-in-law" when my FAV-O comedian Wanda Sykes says..."Comb-your-hair-you-look-like-a-damn-cock-a-too"...
One last random rambling..Isn't this pic DIVINE, this tree is in front of my house...OH, snow , if you don't have to drive in it..is it one of the wonders of the world! There ...did you make it too the end of this post . whew...????Good for you ...you should get a treat for that! Go make some frosting and eat it straight from the bowl!!

9 comments:

meghan dymock said...

So I just finished reading some of your blog and pretty sure you are in Utah from hints like "Highland" and "Chunga and Mister radio show" and also the giveaway - the beautiful blonde hair you and your daughter are sporting!! Such cute haircuts and great color-UTAH ROCKS THE BLONDES!!!
xxxooo Meghan

Mommy Madness said...

Love the button! Frosting is good.☺

ramsam said...

Such fun at the FLASH! DId you know they have bouncy jumpers and kids stuff behind the bleahers if yor kids need a place to play?

Anywho00000........ I totally think your boy is River Dance kind at heart. All that comes naturally???? LOVE it!

Amander said...

You are so fancy with all your awesome pictures now. Love it.

Kristina P. said...

That game looks like so much fun! You and your daughter could be sisters!

slytrifecta said...

You know the Flash games are better than Disneyland, right?

trash talk said...

Fun post as usual. The heat is on-I expect no less from you. Your kids are the coolest!! Must be cause you're such an uber-cool mom. Debbie

Marie said...

Janna,
I *heart* you to pieces...You make me laugh so HARD!!!
Yes, I am going to tell the boys that the flash games are like going to Disneyland, cuz', Lord know we ain't gonna be going there anytime soon!LOL
Marie

Lexa Lou Who said...

Just for the record - there's no other person's random ramblings i'd rather read than my fave-o photographer/hair guru/scrapbooker/mega mom/ comedian! Oh and today is very much a frosting day in fact a cream cheese yummy right out of the bowl frosting kinda day! mmm! xoxo lexa!