Monday, January 12, 2009

Rebel love...












CANON REBEL, I think I LOVE you...
















So, like I said...there's gonna be lots O' pics on the blog this year...here are some from the weekend..I have even started doing a little "editing" even though I don't know how too!! But who cares ..
I'm a throw caution to the wind type a gal...The scary thing is I do that with most things in life...doesn't always work well....Like "Ya I can TOTALLY make it 50 more miles when my empty light is on .......(all my friends are laughing cuz' they have been in the car with me when this is said)LOL

Note:I am going to get that slideshow thingy-ma-bob on the side of my blog...I don't think every pic I take needs to be a blog post ...well, I guess what I am saying is I LOVE all of you enough NOT to put you through that..you know that rare kinda torture one receives when people get home from a trip and have like 500 vac-cay pics...or ones of every shot possible of their daughters wedding..(not that we don't love them , we just don't to see ALL of them...

4 comments:

rychelle said...

love the pics!

your family is so photogenic!!!

Jen R. said...

I'm assuming you got a new camera. JEALOUS! I want one sooo bad. I'm hoping/begging/pleading for one for my birthday in April. Wish me luck!

Ally in Wonderland said...

I love the photos!

And I left you love on my blog!

trash talk said...

You mean you DON'T want to see 500 photos of my baby trashette? I want one of those slide show thingys too. My problem is I'm computer challenged. BTW, I love looking at photos of your family. They're beautiful. Debbie