Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yummy-Boy!!

I know he's mine... so I'm a wee-bit prejudiced, but how cute is this boy...
especially with a little whip-cream on his nose from his hot-cocoa!

It's pictures like this that you need to look at right after "yummy-boy" says, (really loud)... "Mom, I think you have a HUGE zit on your face"
This was said while we were standing in a very LONG line with LOTS of people at the grocery store... (which in-fact I did...the boy ain't-no liar...Lovin'-me-some honesty...NOT! )

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Dads(2) said...

Kids are soooo honest at times . . . not the right times, but it's all good! Like the time when our youngest said, "Dad, I think you're belly is getting bigger!"

ramsam said...

One day my Rayce looked at my face (while we were at the breakfast table) and just shuddered.....he said "mom...your face...it's just....(insert shudder here)...ewww."

All this because I had no makeup on yet.

Amander said...

Lovely. That's like when one of my teenage clients said, "Hey did you do something different with your makeup or hair this week? Cause last week it looked good."

Made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Kristina P. said...

I laughed at Amanda for a long time after her client said that. In a nice way, of course.

Your son is so cute!

Life as Ashley said...

Might want to teach him that honesty isn't always best...especially before he hits high school and surrounded by all sorts of pimply girls. :)

Cute kid. Can't wait until Kaeden can start giving me some reality checks!

Wendyburd1 said...

Kids are brutal, LOL!

Mary said...

Cute pix! I'm glad you have good restraint...b/c I would have come back with an equal observation about them (even if I had to fudge a little).