Friday, February 27, 2009

By a raise of hands...how many of you are "psycho's"

Because this going private thing is kinda crazy-time-consuming..and you have to have a google account, etc, to be able to log into a private blog...and quite frankly some,(meaning Wayne R., just kiddin...kinda), wouldn't get a google account and he would miss out on the "essence-that-is-MARIE" and I don't know whether WAYNE R. could handle that....
So, please if you are a "Stalker-Psycho"....move along ....to another blog that needs that kinda of "fun" in their life...cuz' mine life is pert-near-full-of-EXCITMENT!!!
Nuff-said...this will remain an OPEN BLOG ..unless of course...nenenenenenenene(sound-effects-from-the-SHINING)...

8 comments:

rychelle said...

yay!

thank you wayne r. ;)

Kristina P. said...

Good for you!

Amander said...

The psychos will totally leave you alone now. They really respond to a polite request ;)

Bobbi Jo said...

Glad you are staying public. I am a very poor stalker due to I like to leave comments. Love your blog. Hugs, Bobbi Jo-AZ

ramsam said...

Wait , Marie....do I really have to go?

Ally in Wonderland said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY.

For a few nights there I was having being-chosen-last-for-dodgeball nightmares that I wasn't worthy enough. I'm so glad to know I can still read all the details of your life!!!

Missy said...

Love the blog! Keep it open! If the creeps get to bad, I know people! LOL

Wendyburd1 said...

Cool! I prefer the remake of Psycho, but no one can do that scene like Jack-o!!