Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hanging with David Osmond...

Yep, while, all-ya'll were watching American Idol last night and seeing David Osmond on T.V.,I was actually hanging with him at a concert...at one time he was only feet away from me...and he was smiling at me and Mal(o.k.,really he was just smiling at Mal) and we were smiling back, in a totally-non-flirtatious-way-of-course (lie, I was dang-near winkin' at him) & then I did something NO-HONEST-TO-BLOG-BLOGGER-WOULD-EVER-DO...I realized I had forgotten my camera! But let me tell ya'll he was lookin' smokin-cute (he-is-way-young,so it just feels dirty for me to say HOT)..He was totally SHAKIN' his tailfeather..ya-know that little lock of hair he has in the back, SO.......OK, I'll say it ...he looked ...HOT.... (sorry, got alittle side-tracked by that OSMOND-charm,he also sang-pretty-darn-good-too)
Then, the WAY-TOO-AWESOME-FOR-WORDS..(at-least in my eyes) Ryan Shupe
stopped by and played his banjo, strummed his guitar and made me fall-back-in-love-with-him..Ryan, call me..(Just kiddin' Hunka')
And then there was Mindy Gledhill...so crazy-beautiful...and her voice was flawless...(the big-guy-upstairs clearly loved her more than the rest of us)And we were all there at this concert for her... NIE-NIE...how can this story NOT make you believe in the GOODNESS of people again....get better NIE-NIE...

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Should I be embarrassed that I don't know who David Osmond is?

And I love your new profile pic!

rychelle said...

is he the son of donny or marie or one of those other osmonds???

ramsam said...

Why didn't you let the rest of us know about it? I love me some local concerts!!!

And why didn't you ask him if he made it past Hollywood week. I LOVE HOLLYWOOD WEEK! Can't wait!
Luuuu-cky!

Dads(2) said...

WOW, you really ARE a rock star!

Amander said...

I don't really know any of the people you mentioned, but it sounds fun!

Marie said...

David is on American Idol right now...and he is the son of one of the brothers..Don't remember who, but not Donny,(dang-it, love-me-some-purple sock donny!)..

Teresa said...

Sounds like a wonderful concert. My girls love Mindy Gledhill & Ryan Shupe.
Your pictures are amazing!!!! I need to go take some classes again. My pics are getting boring :0)

slytrifecta said...

Hottie David is the son of Alan Osmond. David has MS like his dad and was in a wheelchair for awhile. I think he is doing some alternative therapy it is working. I am so sad he doesn't make it through....oh, I hope I didn't spoil that for anyone who hasn't watched it yet!