Monday, February 2, 2009

I can "Hook-You-Up"?!

This conversation is just one reason I LOVE Mally...

MALLY: " SO, today when we went to our F.F.A. class(future-farmers-of-America,...yep,I just said that), we ran out back to check on Annie's pig, and it was DEAD. We think it had a heartattack,cuz' it's eyes were popped out of it's head...(what?!, is that the sign of a pig-heartattack?!), SO, I said, Annie, don't be sad, I know a guy that sells pigs, so I can, like-totally "HOOK-YOU-UP"..(Yep, I just said that?!)
..Mally said this without even blinkin'-a-brown-eye..Naturally, It got me-a-thinkin' ..WHY, OH, WHY has she been withholding this valuable information from me?!!..Doesn't my own flesh and blood know how much I LOVE the "other-white-meat",... GOSH, Mal, like-totally, HOOK-ME-UP"...

8 comments:

rychelle said...

too funny!

(and, i love those salt n pepper shakers)

Amander said...

Next time I find a pig with it's eyes popped out, I'll give your daughter a call. Last time I didn't know what to do!

Kristina P. said...

I really need to get some of those salt and pepper shakers.

Dads(2) said...

wow, my very own pig dealer--is that legal? Who KNEW?!?

Dads(2) said...

do you also deal in chickens?

Marie said...

Hott Blair..I am LOL... actually ROTFL!!!

Wendyburd1 said...

ohhhhhhmmmm dead piggy!!!

trash talk said...

Can she score me some bacon? Debbie