Friday, February 27, 2009

I know it's wrong..but I don't want to be right..


But everytime I hear the lines from the movie "The Ballad of Ricky Bobby...
" Well, I got mauled by a cougar, I didn't learn anything about driving, and now my Crystal Gayle shirt is ruined"
" God, I want to thank you for my handsome, striking sons: Walker and Texas Ranger, or T.R. as we call him , and for my red hot smokin' wife Carly, who is a stone cold fox.
Or my personal FAVE..."Help me Oprah Winfrey!"
I Laugh UNCONTROLLABY for hours..my family has almost banned me from watching this show...
I know it's Wrong to even LIKE this show ...but it's a guilty sin...I must repent...

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

One of my favorite movies of all time is Anchorman Ron Burgundy.

Painter's Place said...

My husband loves this movie too. He watched it last night! Actually I think it was on twice yesterday. His favorite line (which he says all the time) is "Drive it like you stole it Ricky Bobby).

Missy said...

I really want him to be my Baby Daddy! Watch it today! Thank you Baby Jesus! LOL

Shellie said...

I agree with Kristina I love anchorman.

I haven't seen ricky bobby in a very long time but now you've given me the longing to see it!

PS

OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE YOUR HAIR! which is how I got to your blog after seeing your profile pic on kristina's comments