Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just so you know???

Hayles told me that she has officially STOPPED using public restrooms . And ever since then she has NEVER been sick....(OK, I'm thinking to myself, girlfriend, you just had a cold a month ago) SO, I keep the conversation going, don't ask how it got started, but, I then say, in my NICE-MOMMY voice.. Well, Honey, weren't you just sick? And she says, well, Yes, But I JUST quit using public bathrooms...??? HUH?...OK, you guys can try to figure this one out?




10 comments:

Amander said...

I sort of have the opposite philosophy. I try to touch everything in a public restroom that I can (and not wash my hands afterwards). I figure it's sort of like a vaccination.

(Totally kidding, of course.)

Dads(2) said...

I'm becoming more of a germ freak myself . . . like opening the door with a towel--who knew!

rychelle said...

ha!

love your new header, btw.

Kristina P. said...

I think I saw this on Oprah, but someone said that the first stall is usually the germ freest. Is that a word? So, I always use the first stall now!

trash talk said...

OMG...my header, Girl I want yours!!! Is tht painted on the wall? If not, it should be. Get to that, will ya!
That's a great idea of no public restrooms....but when a girl's gotta go, a girl's gotta go!
Debbie

Kristina P. said...

Oh, and Amanda isn't kidding. I spy on her in the bathroom. Don't tell.

Barbaloot said...

I just became anorexic. Like three hours ago. And I seriously haven't eaten since!

Wendyburd1 said...

I am sure it makes perfect sense to her!LOL! I like your header very cool!

slytrifecta said...

Sadly, I think public restrooms are cleaner than my own ;(

ramsam said...

.......and I am JUST totally off chocolate.