Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ummm, that's not a leak in the roof.....

Hunka's friends are about the funniest bunch of guys in the world, WHY, you ask?, Cuz' they don't even KNOW they are funny,or should I say they don't even know they are a bunch of adorable(<-kinda).....(dim-lightbulbs).
Here is a story Hunka' got yesterday from one of the "dimmers"...

He was supposed to take care of getting his In-Laws house on the market, they moved out of state, So, yesterday was the day to meet with the home Inspector. I guess he was doing some yard work and cleaning last little things in the garage before the Inspector came and he had to "relieve-himself",Well, instead of going inside the house,like most "bright-lightbulbs" would do , He Pee'd,(I don't think I have ever wrote that word before, hope it's spelled right?) in the corner of the garage...a whole pool of "liquid-gold"...Fast-Forward to right at the end of the home inspection, the Inspector goes over to the "liquid" in the corner of the garage and says " Oh, I think you have a leak in the roof of your garage, we will have to get that looked at before we can go any further"...So that's when "Dim-Lightbulb" said, "No, the roof is fine, it's probably just some oil or anti-freeze" ...The Inspector goes over and leans down ..PUTS HIS FINGERS IN THE "LIQUID" and brings them up and smells them...(I guess he's a dim-lightbulb too!)
OK, now this is when us "bright-lightbulbs" would just...LET IT GO and see what happened next ...BUT , NO , not our little "Dim-Lightbulb", it gets the best of him and he BLURTS OUT.."O.K.,It's my PEE, I really had to go".......
NO WORD YET on whether the house passed it's inspection.....


6 comments:

trash talk said...

Talk about dumb and dumber! What the heck was that inspector thinking(whoops! wrong choice of words!) when he stuck his finger in it...it could have been battery acid for all he knew. You gotta love 'em! I was rolling with this one, Marie! Debbie

rychelle said...

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

Amander said...

Oh my gosh - that is so gross. Who pees in the corner of a garage???

Marie said...

I KNOW!!!!!!

Vodka Mom said...

oh SHIT that was funny!!!

One of my little kindergartners - when we were talking about rules, said that one rule should be don't pee in the front yard.

Wendyburd1 said...

Gross!! LOL!