Monday, March 2, 2009

If only.....

I don't talk about this alot on thee' old blog..but I am indeed a hairstylist, and I have a Salon in my home...And if you only knew the stories I heard this past week it would be KILLING you NOT to share them cuz' they are SO, SO, SO desperate housewife, and some are just plain"O...MY...HECK" did you just tell me that??? and I am pretty sure your gonna' need "heavy-duty" antibiotics !!!!...EEWWWWW( why some people "share" I'll never know??) But you know the old saying "What happens in Vegas...Stays in Vegas" the same goes in my salon...So I am just gonna have to figure out how to change the stories just enough that if the client reads my blog they won't know it's them....

8 comments:

Just Me said...

Good thing I wasn't in your shop this week! (Although, dear sister, I need to be oh so very much!)

Mommy Madness said...

Lol! You gotta tell! jk What happens in Vegas... Stays in Vegas!:)

Wendyburd1 said...

Ooohhh please share!!

Kristina P. said...

Do you use Bumpits?

Amander said...

I wish I could tell some of the stories I hear too - and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas - unless it's an STD.

ramsam said...

Oh yeah...you have magic hands and a hypnotically sweet voice...it seems to just beckon all of the secrets out of people. But as long as you are still our friend, it's all good right?
(By the way- I can relate...sometimes I think about my clients "is this really just a casual conversation?")

Missy said...

Good Lord! You would have stories to tell while doing my hair! I love my hairdresser and HER stories! BTW, your hair is fab and your daughters too!

rychelle said...

you have the BEST HAIR. i should have know you were a stylist!

can you recommend some products for someone with wimpy, fine hair, such as mine????