Friday, March 6, 2009

IKEA, Friends, Joshua James, Anything better??...


Me, Violet & Mabel....

I don't know if there is anything better than IKEA and Friends...
Perfect day...
Well, I don't know if there is anything better than having random strangers take your picture in IKEA with your friends, then saying to them " I BLOG" , as they blankly stare at you...
Well, I don't know if there is ANYTHING better than finding out on the way home from your perfect day with your friends at IKEA, that your friend, MABEL, has been withholding information, that she personally KNOWS JOSHUA JAMES!!! Well, OK, she didn't know Hunka' liked him, but still, wouldn't your friend just have a 6th sense that Hunka' had a MAN-CRUSH on JOSHUA?...BTW, we see him tommorow in concert again, YESH!
Perfect day....Friends, IKEA, Joshua James, Newly purchased lemon zestors, ice-cream scoops, & egg slicers..etc, etc......YEAH BABY!!!
*Amy B....We KNOW you were with us in spirit...Hope your having fun in Seattle!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I haven't been to Ikea in about 6 months, and it's down the street from our work! And Amanda has never had their meatballs in their cafeteria. A cryin' shame.

rychelle said...

I have ikea envy!

trash talk said...

Would you believe I have never been to Ikea? Now who is staring blankly? BTW, tell your friend I love the name "Mabel"! Tres Cool!
Debbie

Wendyburd1 said...

I have never been to Ikea, even though my friend Weezie raves about it and her hubby Zak loves the food...I dunno what is up with loving the food, he is Zak. Anyway, it makes me so curious!!

ramsam said...

This is a great day! You must get the little butter cookies with chocolate filling on your way out next time. MMMMMM. Good.

I want a day lilke that.