Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The "Potty-Mouth" Prom...

So, I know, I know....As a Mom I'm not supposed to cuss or think it's funny to cuss...or answer boys back for the Prom with CUSS words...But when the Heck have I ever done anything by the rules?

Mal got asked to the Prom with this ....BIG JACK-A.... (I know how creative)
It said " I would feel like a BIG JACK-A if you didn't go to Prom with me"
So, of-course, we are answering him back by giving him a Tonka Truck with a note that says..."YOU CAN HAUL MY A- - to the prom anytime.."

I KNOW , I KNOW we AREN'T freakin' RED-NECK at all are we????

14 comments:

ramsam said...

At least this guy understands your sense of humor- that's worth a lot!

Painter's Place said...

OMG!!! This is too funny!!!!

rychelle said...

that is seriously a cute A** invitation!

i can't wait for my hair post!!!

Kristina P. said...

How clever is this?!?

Dads(2) said...

Hillarious!

Jami Broadbent said...

that is amazing!

Missy said...

Love it! Very Creative!

Ally in Wonderland said...

Hilarious! Much more creative than everyone else.

slytrifecta said...

Hysterical

Wendyburd1 said...

That is so cute!LOL!

trash talk said...

Don't forget to tell him she'd be proud to be his "jenny" to his "jack"! Debbie

Amander said...

Where on earth did he get that donkey??

When I was in high school I wasn't creative, so I always made my best friend do the asking and answering for me. Worked out pretty well - good think Mallory has you for help!

Glamarellaj Junk-Sherry said...

So Funny!!!
You guys must have some fun in your household!!!

mommy4 said...

Boy, that is sure a lot more fun than the stupid Candy bar poster I got back in the day!!! Oh to be young again!!!