Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Revenge is SWEET!

How do you get revenge on a teenager that comes home late and keeps you up every weekend and is causing you to buy hemorrhoid cream for the bags under your eyes, (a client gave me the tip and Prep.H. is my new eye cream.... it WORKS!!...but is alittle embarrassing when your neighbor is behind you in the grocery line)..
So instead of doing this embarrasing task by yourself..... you get revenge by TAKING the teenager that keeps you up and causes the "eye-bags" to the grocery store to buy the Hemorrhoid cream and ....
wear ORANGE shorts and UGG Boots...
OH, MY FRIENDS...... REVENGE IS SWEET!!!!
I love ya Mal!!!!xoxoxoxox -ya-sweet-girl! ...(even though you pretended not to know me tonight at the store with my Revenge-COMBO of "orange-shorts-UGGS & tubes of Prep.H" in my cart)

2 comments:

trash talk said...

You are so good for my soul! I needed that belly laugh and girl, you didn't fail to deliver. Love the pose!!! Debbie

Amander said...

Very delightful revenge! Maybe next time you should make HER wear the outfit :)