Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why I am WIFE of the year....

I nominate myself for wife of the year for these reasons...and while they might not seem huge to you , they are WAY HUGE.....I told HUNKA' that I would, again, try to go and ENJOY 4-Wheeling with him, even though it is.....FEAR-FACTOR-SWIMMING-WITH-HUNGRY-SHARKS-WHILE-YOU-HAVE-A-BLOODY-NOSE...scary for me (I am girly-girl in EVERYway possible)..
You see I would rather take a leisurely ride on a FREAKIN-AWESOME boat..and BTW, I could then show off my newly acquired "spray-tan" and my cute little swim-suit...it is PINK!!!
BUT NO, Because I am WIFE of the Year ... I will be looking like this again...(NO, I am NOT robbing a bank..I just was TOTALLY sick of eating EVERY BUG that came my way.....UGGGHHHH)
Yes, this is what my TEETH looked like, before I strapped on my.. Bank-Robbing-Bandanna


The ONLY benefit to this whole thing is Hunka' said I could have this cute PINK jacket....I know...SMOKIN'...
And this WAY-HOTT pink...No BUGS in you Teeth Helmet....
So atleast I'm gonna be SORTA cute...
But NO-ONE is even gonna be able to see my spray-tan????? SAD...so SAD....