Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You have to VOTE for me..*UPDATE..VOTING CLOSED*

*UPDATE- Well, it looks like a tie...And It kinda looks like an anonymous person (AKA- SEAN) really liked Sean's picture's...
Let's face it.. I was going up against a person with freakin' AWESOME hair..and he's kinda famous, and he looks like an OSMOND brother...what was I thinking...LOL....
-Thanks for letting me tease ya Sean..I LOVE you & Lisa more than my luggage...

Ladies...Do NOT fall for this 1st pic...I am sure that's why he took this one..Whatevvvvv?! Just kiddin' Sean ...kinda.... SO, I do "motherly-love" this boy, Sean..I have done his hair since he was "knee-high-to-a-grasshopper" and I would probably take a Bullet for him, Well, on a stressful day I would... But, When you start saying that you take better "Arm's-length-pics" then me....THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS.... I am sorry, but my "Arm's-length-pics" are SO GOOD, people don't know it's me..
That's a sign of a good one, right ladies?!
So I said "Bring-it-on-like-donkey-kong"....We are havin a arm's length pic contest and we will let the blog-readers decide...
So even if you have never left a comment PLEASE leave one and vote... ME or Sean
I totally need to "school" the boy....(love ya sean)...
And if you vote for Sean, I will still love you...kinda...
*Can you hear Carly Simon's "YOUR SO VAIN" song playing in your head?" And YES, my pics are BIGGER & are photoshopped a tiny bit,(maybe more than a tiny bit),... But I am almost 40, and it is MY blog...So there....

20 comments:

Painter's Place said...

I vote for you...You would never know that you were taking it yourself. Very good at the arm lenthening shot......

Kristina P. said...

You look hot! I vote for you!

Although, Sean is pretty cute too.

Marie said...

I vote for Moi... Can I do that?

Anonymous said...

I vote for Marie because she does my hair and I am afraid what would happen if I vote for GQ boy.

Barbaloot said...

Do you know WHY I vote for you? (Besides that I know you and like you so I'm totally biased)? Cuz your backgrounds aren't distracting like Sean's. 'Member how Jamie taught us that that was bad?

Cynderella said...

You already know how I feel about your arm's length pics -- they totally rock. There shouldn't even be a vote. You win hands down. Will you teach me how to take my own arm's length pics? I want to look better than Giselle just like you! Maybe Sean should come over for a lesson too. ;)

Amander said...

Of course your pictures are better! I vote for you.

However, I have to agree, Sean is pretty cute.

(Also, of COURSE you can vote for yourself. If Sean doesn't care enough to get on here and vote for himself, that's his problem.)

rychelle said...

i vote for you, of course!

but, sean's second picture is kinda smokin'.

but i still vote for you. 'cause ALL your pics are kinda smokin'.

Marie said...

AMANDER is TOTALLY right...If Sean doesn't care enough to vote for himself ..then he doesn't really want to win!! And BTW,I vote for myself AGAIN!! LOL!!!

James & Prilly said...

Ok, although one of my best arm's-length pics of me is also taken in the car...I gotta vote for you, Marie. I am a good judge of arm's length pics too, because I have the longest arms of anyone (uhh...6'3"?) Sean has cute hair, but is way too vain.... :)

Anonymous said...

Hand's down Shawn (AKA Sean). He's pretty much famous you know!!
Lisa

sean said...

ok ok ok hold your horses!!! first of all I'm not vain (thanks alot! I agree that Marie is hot! and I also give props where they are due because if the hair look good then the boy look good! this is probably the funniest thing I've ever done...Marie you could sell an ice cube to an Eskimo!hahahaha love ya. so i vote for me because no air brushing, no touchups, no nothin but raw beauty(wow now you can say I'm vain!) I LOVE you Marie!

Missy said...

Gotta go with you! Tomorrow's post will help with those arm pictures! Make sure you check it out!

Anonymous said...

Sean

Anonymous said...

Sean

Anonymous said...

I vote for Sean.

Anonymous said...

Let's see. I vote for Sean.

Anonymous said...

Is it tied yet? No? I vote for Sean.

Anonymous said...

Me and my four friends here all vote for Sean. That is five more votes for Sean.

trash talk said...

I'd say you hands down...but if hands are down, how do you take a arm's length photo?
I'm gonna vote for you and someday when you are a famous photographer you better remember who your loyal fans were! Me!
Debbie