Thursday, April 16, 2009

Do you believe in "destiny"

Do you believe in ...
Destiny/ Fate:
an event (or a course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future

I do...Let me tell you the story of "LUCKY" the 1792 chev that came into our lives..Hunka' and his brothers have ALWAYS owned a 72' Chev of some kind...and for years now not one of the 3 boys have had one...all had sold them for different reasons..(AKA-KIDS)...
Well, Hunka' saw one in the classifieds and HAD to have it....You know how men get when they WANT something...Well, so many people wanted this truck that the poor kid selling it finally put all the names in a hat and drew one out.....
HUNKA'S name was drawn and he was feeling like the luckiest "man-boy" on the planet...We went to pick up the truck and it was dark...so in the morning he went out to inspect... And what to his wondering eyes did appear....but the name HANSEN our last name on the side of that old truck, even crazier...a couple days later my friend,CYNTHIA, came by the house and just about DIED...her grandpa OWNED Hansen Chevrolet in Brigham City, where this truck was from...
Then one more...the truck had a horseshoe on the front grill..so OF-COURSE...it is now named LUCKY.....You just GOTTA LOVE stories like these....Huh?!! AWWW, FATE, DESTINY....
*BTW,I am pretty sure this story was MUCH better than watching all the YUCKY stories on the 10 o'clock news...HUH?!!!! Maybe I'll start posting all my posts at 10pm..so we all can read happy-place-stuff !!! and maybe, just MAYBE.....Next time I post a pic of Brett Favre or Brad Pitt just to make us even alittle more tingly-happy-joy-joy!!!!!!:)
** and of-course when I say news... I mean the REAL stuff...not the GOOD stuff like Entertainment Tonight or the Insider or TMZ...let's continue watching those shows,....c'mon now, we do NOT blog during those...

3 comments:

trash talk said...

You just can't make this stuff up!!! Debbie

Just Me said...

My favorite part is the "Hansen!"

Cynderella said...

I believe it was fate and destiny starting 37 years ago when good old grandpa used his car salesmanly skills to sell that lovely truck! Don't let Billy get rid of the truck without giving me the name plate thing!