Sunday, April 19, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAY..Dear Carol..."best-sis-in-the-world"

Thank-You for letting me have sleep-over's at your dorm when I was 10yrs old and you went to BYU, Thank-You for taking me the the Rolling-Scone to eat on those magical weekend's...Thank-You for singing with me at all the family events...Thanks for teaching me my ALL-TIME favorite song.."THE CRUEL WAR"..yes, it is a weirdy, war ballad, but who cares???? Thank-You for playing "this diamond ring" by, Jerry Lewis and the Playboys when we were in your car and I asked , like ALL-THE-TIME,over and over, and over..Thanks for letting me sing "PUPPY-LOVE" into your curling-iron,(pretend-mircrophone) and if I couldn't find that , thanks for letting me sing into your thumb as you held it up.... so it was like a microphone...Thank-You for NOT getting MAD that I posted your High-school grad pic..(but you know I LOVE it....)
THANK-YOU for too many things to say THANK-YOU for....I'm "misting- up" writing this so let me be done and just say ....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Have the best day EVER!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Carol! You really are the Best sis in the world to have done all this for a little sister! I want a sis!~

Just Me said...

Thank you Marie! You are a sweetie! Love you lots!